Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still have no word from two schools. University of Washington and Temple University. Shouldn't all the rejection letters be sent out by now. I haven't heard from them since the confirmation receipt was sent out on January.
I'm expecting any sort of letter (rejections included) by now!!!
Anyone else have no word at schools they applied for?
I'm expecting any sort of letter (rejections included) by now!!!
Anyone else have no word at schools they applied for?

so i already asked a pharmacist i work with to write me a letter and he told me it would be strong. i wrote a letter to them telling them how perfect it would be for me to be at their school. i think i will ask my ochem prof for a letter bc he wrote me a very strong lor for my real app's. long island never required lor in their app so possilby i should have him send one also. i called and asked if the wl was prioritized and both schools said "no". shoudl i keep calling or is that a total pain. i've heard stories of ad com's that get totally fed up with applicants calling. i don't wanna jeopardize what little chance i may have.
