anyone still waiting to hear about interviews?

Started by choirgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

choirgirl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there people out there who are still waiting to hear if they are getting interviews? I applied later to UNECOM and CCOM, but applied last fall to MSUCOM. Can anyone put me at ease that it is ok that I am still waiting? Thanks!
 
choirgirl said:
Are there people out there who are still waiting to hear if they are getting interviews? I applied later to UNECOM and CCOM, but applied last fall to MSUCOM. Can anyone put me at ease that it is ok that I am still waiting? Thanks!

I put in my application right before the deadline, my secondaries right before the 15th, and I'm now waiting. Except waiting doesn't seem like the right word, because it implies you are actually expecting something to happen.

I'm honestly really frustrated at this point. I mean, I wish they would just say no rather than keep people in suspense just to get an extra secondary fee or something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elise said:
I put in my application right before the deadline, my secondaries right before the 15th, and I'm now waiting. Except waiting doesn't seem like the right word, because it implies you are actually expecting something to happen.

I'm honestly really frustrated at this point. I mean, I wish they would just say no rather than keep people in suspense just to get an extra secondary fee or something.

I know what you mean...put I'm still waiting, also.
 
When I interviewed at CCOM in the middle of March, the person from the Admissions Office said that there would be one more week of interviews in March (week of March 19th) and a few more days in April if needed. Hope this helps.
 
i still got interviews (2 this week). too bad i will not attend. another interview spot left unfilled.
 
Yup, I applied late to about 18 schools (incl branch campuses) and completed 15 of the supp apps (NYIT doesn't give onew unless you're interviewed and I sent a, "I don't have the time/money to do it message to 2 others.

I have interviews with 2 schools (KCUMB, NSU), a hold with DMU and am waiting to hear from the rest.