Anyone take the Kaplan course supplment with TBR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silverdisk93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I enrolled in the Kaplan classroom course without doing a lot of research beforehand. Afterwards, I proceeded to look at this forum and after gathering some materials, realized that TBR has some of the best review materials out there. I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who has effectively used both sources of materials without getting lost in the wealth of materials. I'm using Sn2ed's schedule as well, so I am finding it hard to go with his schedule while going along with the Kaplan schedule. Any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd personally spend less on the review books than the practice materials, Kaplan's online resources cannot be beat IMO and I think their books are good enough, what I would do is try to refer to another source for your weak areas.

anymore advice? Should I stick with SN2ed's schedule and sort of just go to kaplan class w/o doing any of their material? Or just abandon TBR and do everything Kaplan?