Anyone taking 08/23/12 wanna cancel????

Started by mds2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mds2012

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a massachusetts resident, and all the seats in the entire new england region (vermont, connecticut, etc.) are taken already. 🙁 So anyone registered for the Aug 23 mcat thinking of canceling reservation? If so, please please let me know. i'm desperate
 
you really couldn't find one seat in the entire northeast? Wow. I would just do what must be done and drive to the nearest test center available. You could make a road trip out of it. Stay in a hotel or something and relax before the test.
 
Wow, everything filled up in the northeast? I'm glad I live in a somewhat rural part of the southeast where the test center down here almost never fills up.

Anyway, have you considered picking another date? You may have to settle for taking it in September or do what studmuffin suggested and drive/fly out of the northeast to take it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad