Anyone taking the April 05 MCAT?

Started by AliZ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AliZ

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm gathering up my resources to prepare for the April 05 MCAT!! The exam of all exams as a pre-med....phew! Anyone else doing the same? What kind of books are you guys using? I'm planning on taking a prep course, but not until January. I'm planning on studying on my own until then and would appreciate any book recommendations...

Thanks fellow post-bacs! 😀
 
hey i'm taking the MCAT in 05. i'll be doing the princeton review course starting in october. . . :scared:
 
I've been trying to gather books on ebay, just search mcat, and they have a lot of great choices, esp. now since the august mcat is over.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medanthgirl said:
I've been trying to gather books on ebay, just search mcat, and they have a lot of great choices, esp. now since the august mcat is over.
I, too, will be taking the April 05 MCAT. I have recently bought the kaplan book with the CD ROM. Although I am not much of a PC lover when it comes to studying for standardized tests. I will start studying on my own soon. I have heard that examkrackers are pretty good, depending where you are located. They also have pretty good testing materials.

I have a stupid question....so noone laugh....but.......is the MCAT taken on a PC? Urghhh, if it is, urghhh!
 
jules0328 said:
I have a stupid question....so noone laugh....but.......is the MCAT taken on a PC? Urghhh, if it is, urghhh!
It can be taken on the PC if that's available at your testing site. However, I'd highly recommend taking the paper version of the test.