anyone tried chad's new free DAT practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AJAAJA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone tried chad's new free DAT practice exams? is it similar to real exams?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anyone mention them, but if you use them let us know what you think. They are free so how can you lose. No timed test is ever going to accurately predict exactly what you will score on the DAT, they are to be used as a tool for timing etc.

Wishing you the best, when you are taking the DAT?

Nancy

I used them! While the explanation videos for each answer isn't super helpful, I did find that the question difficulty was on par with Destroyer (definitely harder than Boot camp).

I would use proven study materials first. Exhaustively study through destroyer, at least, and then move on to free materials like Chads. I used his videos for the chemistry sections but I never used his practice questions so I cant speak as to how useful they may be. In general, the more practice the better but stick with what is known to work for many, many kids first.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I used chads resources, mostly just the practice problems and I thought they were good practice. The Dat destroyer is a very difficult book to get through the first couple times but it gets better. Personally, I would do chads questions and then finish the DAT destroyer. I sorta rotated through both.. Chads is much more straight forward and probably closer to what the questions are like on the DAT itself where as the dat destroyer is more difficult but over prepares you which is very nice. Between those two resources, chemistry will be pretty easy for ya'... the questions I received on the DAT were pretty basic and much simpler then I had envisioned after cracking open my DAT destroyer haha