Anyone used this for CCM boards?

Started by eefen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have not used that.

I used PassMachine and SCCM mostly with a little bit of ACCP stuff.

Do not recommend PassMachine.

Recommend SCCM question bank and CHEST qbank.

Did not delve into ACCP or ATS materials enough to comment.

For what its worth, even though PassMachine sucked, I passed, lol.
 
I have not used that.

I used PassMachine and SCCM mostly with a little bit of ACCP stuff.

Do not recommend PassMachine.

Recommend SCCM question bank and CHEST qbank.

Did not delve into ACCP or ATS materials enough to comment.

For what its worth, even though PassMachine sucked, I passed, lol.
Hay Congrats on passing.
Unfortunately, I didn't pass. If you dont mind could you elaborate more on why passmachine was bad? I'm running out of good options to study!