anyone using kaplan online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cromagnon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
im not taking the course but am considering dropping the loot for the online science review.....the kaplan website does not specify whether the lectures are video or audio only and that is my main question........thanks

Members don't see this ad.

cromagnon said:
im not taking the course but am considering dropping the loot for the online science review.....the kaplan website does not specify whether the lectures are video or audio only and that is my main question........thanks

i would not recommed it. I am taking Kaplan classroom course. They don't have any videos online, only at the center.

I'm doing the online review only. My suggestion, save yourself the $500. Everything on that review is in their "big" book ($65). You can get it for less if you sign up for ecoupons from Borders... they regularly send me 20-25% off coupons. You'll have all of the same material by using that...

It's all online, by the way. No audio, no video. Just a bunch of screens. With the same pictures they have in the book. Not worth it.