Step I Anyone want to analyze where I stand?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pericardium

CPR certified
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, 1 week remaining. Shooting for a 240+

CBSE: 223 - 6.5 weeks out
NBME 15: 225 - 3 weeks out
NBME 19: 217 (wut) - 2.5 weeks out
NBME 17: 232 2 weeks out
NBME Free 120: 89% 1.5 weeks out
UWSA 1: 256 - 1.5 weeks out
NBME 18: 244 - 1 week out

Going to do UWSA2 the week before. Anyone wanna predict where I will score?
 
Last edited:
USWA1 tends to overpredict while NBME 19 tends to overpredict. So by averaging them and giving you an extra five points, since you took USWA1 more recently, I predict: 242
 
Last edited:
I'll actually go a little higher -- I think you're in a good spot for a 245+ if you score above 245 on UWSA2. 89% on Free 120 correlates to ~250 based on some charts so that's two tests in a row in that same range; even though UWSA1 tends to overpredict.

If you identify your 3 biggest weaknesses and turn them into strength's between now and test day, you should be in great position to score well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad