Anyone want to read over my PS brainstorm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Birdnals

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning work on my PS for next year's app cycle. What I've done is sit down and start typing whatever came to my find. No editing, not much organization, etc. I just got raw ideas out of my head and onto paper. What I'd like though is if someone would be willing to read over my collective rant and see what they think about the general ideas presented. ie should I omit something, add more detail to something, include other ideas, etc. If you'd be willing to help, let me know and I'll PM you what I've currently got. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't mind reading it. I can look for flow, transition paragraphs, intro, conclusion.

There is a reader list that has volunteers willing to reader applicants PS. You should check it out, it has lots of SDN members on there.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a reader list that has volunteers willing to reader applicants PS. You should check it out, it has lots of SDN members on there.

Thanks, I saw that but figured it was geared towards those with drafts written. What I have is more of a collection of thoughts and I was looking for someone to just give some input as to whether or not I was harping on the right topics. Perhaps I'll just check it out and see if someone there would be willing to do that. Thanks again.

Thanks, I saw that but figured it was geared towards those with drafts written. What I have is more of a collection of thoughts and I was looking for someone to just give some input as to whether or not I was harping on the right topics. Perhaps I'll just check it out and see if someone there would be willing to do that. Thanks again.

No worries. You are welcome to send it my way but I can not promise a speedy return. maybe a few days.