Anyone who submitted a ROL, scramble this year?

Started by Flea girl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flea girl

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious. It seemed like OB/Gyn was more competive this year but was wondering if anyone who actually submitted a ROL had to scramble? I know of atleast 6 people who are matched this year but have not heard of anyone having to scramble who submitted a ROL. Just trying to keep myself from going too nutty before tomorrow :laugh: . Good luck to all tomorrow :luck: !
 
There was one girl from class who didn't match, but she only ranked two programs because of logistical issues, and she was also a "late transfer" into OB/gyn. Not sure if that is helpful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a guy in my class that had to scramble for OB. It was kind of a shock because he went on a lot of interviews. He even interviewed at some top programs, so we all thought he would match somewhere. I'm not sure how many programs he ended up ranking, but I know that there was at least one program that he didn't rank. I think he regretted not ranking that program after he found out he would have to scramble.