Anyone who submitted a ROL, scramble this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flea girl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious. It seemed like OB/Gyn was more competive this year but was wondering if anyone who actually submitted a ROL had to scramble? I know of atleast 6 people who are matched this year but have not heard of anyone having to scramble who submitted a ROL. Just trying to keep myself from going too nutty before tomorrow :laugh: . Good luck to all tomorrow :luck: !

Members don't see this ad.

There was one girl from class who didn't match, but she only ranked two programs because of logistical issues, and she was also a "late transfer" into OB/gyn. Not sure if that is helpful.

Hey Thanks! Anything to keep my mind off tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a guy in my class that had to scramble for OB. It was kind of a shock because he went on a lot of interviews. He even interviewed at some top programs, so we all thought he would match somewhere. I'm not sure how many programs he ended up ranking, but I know that there was at least one program that he didn't rank. I think he regretted not ranking that program after he found out he would have to scramble.