General Admissions & OTCAS Anyone willing to review my Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

therapist2be

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

The application cycle is coming up and it finally my turn to apply! I just finished my personal statement but I need someone to review it to make sure it sounds right. I am no longer a student at my university that I graduated from so I can no longer use their career services office for personal statement feedback (they allow you to use it up to 6 months post graduation). A friend is going to look over it too but I figured I'd also ask a few insiders to this type of program. If anyone is willing please let me know and I'll send you a personal message.


Thanks!