Anyone worked with cold laser therapy for horses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HorseCents

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I working on a horse ranch and they are considering getting some cold lasers. Anyone had experience with therapeutic lasers on horses, and what was effective? We have been looking at something like these: www.ebay.com/itm/272471036967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I don't believe the RED lasers are going to do much on equines, but the INFRARED seem like they could help some conditions... Was wondering if anyone had firsthand experience!

Members don't see this ad.

I working on a horse ranch and they are considering getting some cold lasers. Anyone had experience with therapeutic lasers on horses, and what was effective? We have been looking at something like these: www.ebay.com/itm/272471036967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I don't believe the RED lasers are going to do much on equines, but the INFRARED seem like they could help some conditions... Was wondering if anyone had firsthand experience!

Well, if you listen to the laser manufacturers, laser will treat anything.........

Reactions: 1 user