Anyone worked with cold laser therapy for horses?

Started by HorseCents
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HorseCents

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I working on a horse ranch and they are considering getting some cold lasers. Anyone had experience with therapeutic lasers on horses, and what was effective? We have been looking at something like these: www.ebay.com/itm/272471036967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I don't believe the RED lasers are going to do much on equines, but the INFRARED seem like they could help some conditions... Was wondering if anyone had firsthand experience!
 
I working on a horse ranch and they are considering getting some cold lasers. Anyone had experience with therapeutic lasers on horses, and what was effective? We have been looking at something like these: www.ebay.com/itm/272471036967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I don't believe the RED lasers are going to do much on equines, but the INFRARED seem like they could help some conditions... Was wondering if anyone had firsthand experience!

Well, if you listen to the laser manufacturers, laser will treat anything.........