Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kay51

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Anyone been accepted to Pharmacy School and Started taking classes and then dropped out because they thought it was too hard!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes that has happened. But from most pharmacy students I have talked to I have received the same answer, "If you are smart enough to get As and Bs in all the prereqs then you will be able to handle pharmacy school, you may have to work hard but you will handle it."

I think most schools will try to help you out if you have problems dealing with classes. If they agree to get you in, I believe they'll do whatever in their power to keep you in the program. 17-20 hours a semester initially sounds pretty rough to me too. But then most people say that all those classes will address things that are interesting to you and thus will stimulate you to study hard for them. It's not like your undergrad where you have to force yourself to study something like gov or hist that you don't like, for example.