SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DJ W.R., Oct 16, 2001.

1. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Is anybody else stressing out over this whole interview process? Between time off of work, scheduling flights, booking hotels/student hosts, coordinating multiple interview invites, and trying not to decimate my bank accounts, I'm starting to feel slightly overwhelmed!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. lilninja

lilninja Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't have those problems - but then again, I don't have any interviews yet! But I know it will cost a lot, and I have been sort of preparing for the hit - Do you have a first choice, and have you already interviewed there? If so, you should really let them know that they are your first choice and will go if accepted - I have heard that it's helpful for the adcoms when they know who is a definite taker, because then they won't waste time if they like you. That way, you don't have to fly all over the place.

4. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 5, 2001
    Great advice lilninja! Once I get through those first couple of interviews I will definitely start to clean up my list of schools. I guess it's really not that bad of a problem to have :) Good luck in this crazy process!