1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DJ W.R., Oct 16, 2001.

1. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Is anybody else stressing out over this whole interview process? Between time off of work, scheduling flights, booking hotels/student hosts, coordinating multiple interview invites, and trying not to decimate my bank accounts, I'm starting to feel slightly overwhelmed!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lilninja

lilninja Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't have those problems - but then again, I don't have any interviews yet! But I know it will cost a lot, and I have been sort of preparing for the hit - Do you have a first choice, and have you already interviewed there? If so, you should really let them know that they are your first choice and will go if accepted - I have heard that it's helpful for the adcoms when they know who is a definite taker, because then they won't waste time if they like you. That way, you don't have to fly all over the place.

4. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Great advice lilninja! Once I get through those first couple of interviews I will definitely start to clean up my list of schools. I guess it's really not that bad of a problem to have :) Good luck in this crazy process!