Anything fun to do around NSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanadianGurl

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Travelling in early for my interview at Nova, and wanted to see if there was anything to do. I'm from a really, REALLY cold place, if you couldn't tell from my username, and wanted to know if there are any cool beaches/natural attractions/bars/restaurants.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I live by NSU so thought I could offer you some insight. Fort Lauderdale Beach is a great spot and it isn't far from Nova. If you have lots of free time while you are down here, take some time to visit tourist places like Wynwood, South Beach etc. Best of luck at your interview :)

Travelling in early for my interview at Nova, and wanted to see if there was anything to do. I'm from a really, REALLY cold place, if you couldn't tell from my username, and wanted to know if there are any cool beaches/natural attractions/bars/restaurants.

Las Olas, is a boulevard with a bunch of bars and restaurants. Affordable and chill. I recommend El Camino if you are into margaritas and Mexican food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When is your interview?