AOA Match 2017 timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOJEDI

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an applicant for AOA match. I'm applying to FM. I am taking level 2 in a week and I will start working on ERAS after that. I know the programs (DO programs) can start downloading the applications now. Can someone tell me when it is considered being late to submit an application? late August is not considered late right?

Members don't see this ad.

You should submit your application now. You just have to submit your scores once they come in, but the rest of your application can be viewed by programs. The earlier your application is in the better.

Reactions: 1 user
You should submit your application now. You just have to submit your scores once they come in, but the rest of your application can be viewed by programs. The earlier your application is in the better.

The only time I would suggest delaying if you're applying to dual programs that don't accept apps yet. If its AOA only, do all you can to get the apps in ASAP. It won't kill you to be a bit late, but there's no reason not to.