AP Chemistry Tutor

Jesus1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm available for AP chemistry or high school chemistry tutoring if anyone is interested.I don't claim to be a PhD or anything but I've tutored Chemistry for close to 6 years and I recently took the MCAT and got a 13 on the Physical Sciences Section.PM me for details.Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm available for AP chemistry or high school chemistry tutoring if anyone is interested.I don't claim to be a PhD or anything but I've tutored Chemistry for close to 6 years and I recently took the MCAT and got a 13 on the Physical Sciences Section.PM me for details.Thanks
Wow, congrats on the 13 on PS btw! Good to see people offering help! hSDN is picking up!

I haven't taken AP Chem cause my school doesn't offer it but how hard do you think it is to self study?

if you're patient with the material,its possible

Members don't see this ad :)
I just graduated so nothing really to contribute to this thread besides saying C/O 2013 FTW :laugh: and like Jpatel2018 said, congrats on the 13! Good luck on your app season!

I just graduated so nothing really to contribute to this thread besides saying C/O 2013 FTW :laugh: and like Jpatel2018 said, congrats on the 13! Good luck on your app season!
Thanks