AP Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Kulkarni

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i was wondering how people put in their Advanced Placement grades (AP) from high school. they ask for a grade and stuff and i have no idea what to do! please help ASAP cus i want to send out my app today! thanks!

hope everything is going well with everyone's apps!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the code is 999999 or something like that and you use "P" meaning pass if you got credit. If you didn't get credit, well i don't know. You should definately see the catalog on www.adea.org and then click AADSAS. I am 100% certain that it is listed there. You want to take the advice of the ADEA people, even though people here are wise but still mistakes do happen and a mistake on the AADSAS app might delay you by a couple months. Its better to be safe than sorry, my friend.

DesiDentist

hey again...

sorry to be a bother, but i REALLY want to send this dumb app today!!!...

i still don't understand how to do the AP grades and AADSAS won't pick up!!!...more specifically, i don't know what month/year to and from i should put in since i got the credits in hschool of course...also, i don't know if i should put my college attended cus i can't put a highschool code in...IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEEEEEASE LET ME KNOW :O)

also...is a Dental Assistant School considered a 'professional school' ...i'm asking cus i'm going to be attending one later this year and so wanted to know if i should put that in my additional information....THANKS

kulkarni