1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AP Grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dr. Kulkarni, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Dr. Kulkarni

Dr. Kulkarni Member
    7+ Year Member

hey guys,

i was wondering how people put in their Advanced Placement grades (AP) from high school. they ask for a grade and stuff and i have no idea what to do! please help ASAP cus i want to send out my app today! thanks!

hope everything is going well with everyone's apps!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I think the code is 999999 or something like that and you use "P" meaning pass if you got credit. If you didn't get credit, well i don't know. You should definately see the catalog on www.adea.org and then click AADSAS. I am 100% certain that it is listed there. You want to take the advice of the ADEA people, even though people here are wise but still mistakes do happen and a mistake on the AADSAS app might delay you by a couple months. Its better to be safe than sorry, my friend.

DesiDentist

4. Dr. Kulkarni

Dr. Kulkarni Member
    7+ Year Member

hey again...

sorry to be a bother, but i REALLY want to send this dumb app today!!!...

i still don't understand how to do the AP grades and AADSAS won't pick up!!!...more specifically, i don't know what month/year to and from i should put in since i got the credits in hschool of course...also, i don't know if i should put my college attended cus i can't put a highschool code in...IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEEEEEASE LET ME KNOW :O)

also...is a Dental Assistant School considered a 'professional school' ...i'm asking cus i'm going to be attending one later this year and so wanted to know if i should put that in my additional information....THANKS

kulkarni