Ap us history exam

Started by phenom832
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I took it 9 years ago. It was hard but not too bad. I did well. Study hard and you will be fine.
 
I thought it was going to be incredibly hard. Three weeks ago (before I did any study at all) I took a practice MC exam and got like 30% of them right lol. Then I bought a princeton review book, went through it and studied for about 2 weeks straight, and I took a practice MC test from the 2006 version and got 67% right for a raw score of 50.

So if you studied, its easy, if not, its hard. I took the test today and thought it was easy and no problem
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took my test almost two yrs ago and it was easy because

1. i had a really awesome teacher and actually prepared us for the test

2. i like history/politics

the test had multi choice, DBQ, and free response essay portion. The essay choices span throughout our curriculum -- there was one question from the early government (Jefferson, Adams etc), FDR (with comparing his New Deal with Wilson's Great Society), and finally Vietnam. So try to get the big main concepts of the beginning, middle, and "end". I'm surprised i still remember it! But if your thinking about taking this class it would definitely be helpful if you also want to take AP Gov't. Also course-notes help a lot with outlines and notes.