APA Congressional Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThatPsyGuy

Psychology PhD Student
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Recently learned about this. Anyone got any insight into the rigor and specifics of this fellowship?
Quick searches are giving me nothing outside of the APA website.
 
You can pretty much take Psy.D.s out of the pool of applicants 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? Is there that much bias in the fellowship applications? Or is it more toward the type of training received in a PsyD?

Who knows. I know a lot of folks like to speculate. I was looking through their past recipients and like one person had a Psy.D. - the rest were Ph.D.
 
I know two professional school graduates who had that fellowship, although I can't recall if they had PsyDs or PhDs.