aplication question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackets5

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys heres a quick question. Im planning to apply this upcoming cycle here is the dilemia. I want to apply as early as i can first two weeks in June but im taking physics 2 over the summer and it will not be finished till i think june 31 or july 3 something like that and if i wait my application may not be complete till end of july august. My reason for asking is i was hoping to get most of my secondaries before we start football practice in early august because it will be real hard to find the time to do them during summer practice. What do you guys think is the best thing to do.. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you don't have to have the physics course completed to apply. Not a problem.

okay i see i can apply. BUT will it hurt my chances since most of the schools say they want you to have all the pre reqs before applying. I dont want to hurt my chances since im applying with a lower GPA 3.3-3.4. hopefully a high MCAT, i know i will have really good letters of recomendation and definatley unique extra cirriculars

Members don't see this ad :)
jackets5 said:
okay i see i can apply. BUT will it hurt my chances since most of the schools say they want you to have all the pre reqs before applying. I dont want to hurt my chances since im applying with a lower GPA 3.3-3.4. hopefully a high MCAT, i know i will have really good letters of recomendation and definatley unique extra cirriculars

You just have to finish the required courses before you matriculate.

Definitely apply early. Schools understand that a majority of applicants are still in school, and as far as I know they only require the pre-reqs be completed prior to entering, not applying.

Luck to you.

PBM