APMLE boards part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IronTalus

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you prepare for boards part 2? I have heard that studying board vitals is useful as well as pocket Podiatry, but wanted some more anecdotal evidence

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
APMLE part 2? Here's my small addition. You'll be preparing for both part 2, but also interviews at the same time. You have to make the process efficient. The subject I completely forgot to study (that will have zero impact on interview preparation) - podiatry gibber jabber biomechanics - resting this, varus that, how many degree of compensation. There's a guide somewhere that basically tells you subjects that are fair game, high yield etc for part 2 and old school biomechanics is definitely on it. They don't cover that in PRISM so you'll have to use your school's lectures most likely. There's also some medicine on it and these were the standard awful questions that podiatrists write when they cover other people's subjects.

Reactions: 1 users
APMLE part 2? Here's my small addition. You'll be preparing for both part 2, but also interviews at the same time. You have to make the process efficient. The subject I completely forgot to study (that will have zero impact on interview preparation) - podiatry gibber jabber biomechanics - resting this, varus that, how many degree of compensation. There's a guide somewhere that basically tells you subjects that are fair game, high yield etc for part 2 and old school biomechanics is definitely on it. They don't cover that in PRISM so you'll have to use your school's lectures most likely. There's also some medicine on it and these were the standard awful questions that podiatrists write when they cover other people's subjects.

Is there a high yield document floating around for APMLE part 2 boards? If so, can someone please post it here?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have something they made for the part 2 podiatry boards. Really struggling with all the info in pocket pod. At the bottom 10% of my class. Really need help. Don't mean to sound desperate but if anyone can send me a study guide they made it would really help me please