Applicant file complete and ready for committee review....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Itsarainbow

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I sent a secondary to my top choice school on the on November 13 and on the 17th I recieved an email stating that my file was now complete and it was now up for committee review. It's been almost a month now and I haven't heard anything back. I'm I getting a silent rejection?
 
Hello,

I sent a secondary to my top choice school on the on November 13 and on the 17th I recieved an email stating that my file was now complete and it was now up for committee review. It's been almost a month now and I haven't heard anything back. I'm I getting a silent rejection?

It's probably fine. A school that sends out messages telling you that you are up for committee review are probably not the sort to "silently reject." This process takes time. A month isn't bad. At all.