Applicant Profile?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

Has anyone received their applicant profile from AACOMAS?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lady bug

I think you can just log on the AACOMAS site like doing a status check and it should be there once the've verified your information...according to what someone from AACOMAS told me on the phone. But I only submitted mine's a week ago, so it still isn't up.

4. tigerlily

tigerlily Member

no, i have not received my profile from them...and i sent my aacomas may 23rd. you can log on and check to see when your profile is sent to the schools though. just to give you a time frame, mine wasn't sent until june 20th,,,although everything was complete since may 23rd. i think it could take longer now if more people are applying, or less time since all the schools are accepting the applicant profiles now. i hope this makes sense...in may the schools wouldn't allow aacomas to even send our completed profiles yet b/c they were still focused on entering 2002 students. but...to answer your question, if you submitted the online application, i don't really think you will ever receive a profile in the mail. hope this helps!!! best of luck.

5. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

Thanks...I submitted back in May so mine has already been processed. The AACOMAS website said that we would get an applicant profile, but oh well!