Quantcast

Applicant Profile?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think you can just log on the AACOMAS site like doing a status check and it should be there once the've verified your information...according to what someone from AACOMAS told me on the phone. But I only submitted mine's a week ago, so it still isn't up.

tigerlily

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
no, i have not received my profile from them...and i sent my aacomas may 23rd. you can log on and check to see when your profile is sent to the schools though. just to give you a time frame, mine wasn't sent until june 20th,,,although everything was complete since may 23rd. i think it could take longer now if more people are applying, or less time since all the schools are accepting the applicant profiles now. i hope this makes sense...in may the schools wouldn't allow aacomas to even send our completed profiles yet b/c they were still focused on entering 2002 students. but...to answer your question, if you submitted the online application, i don't really think you will ever receive a profile in the mail. hope this helps!!! best of luck.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks...I submitted back in May so mine has already been processed. The AACOMAS website said that we would get an applicant profile, but oh well!