Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Applicants to Arizona

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by eagle26, Dec 13, 2001.

1. eagle26

eagle26 Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    OK...just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many of us on SDN are from Arizona and if they applied here, and what other schools they applied to and if they heard anything. I'm kind of interested in knowing *potential* classmates next year. Can the mailing at the end of January come any quicker!? LOL

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sundevil1

sundevil1 Senior Member

hey, we got another thread going under the subject IF YOU APPLIED TO ARIZONA. Us arizona people post on their once in a while to kind of keep each other updated. Check it out. Just do a search for it.

4. Kadyra

Kadyra Will drive for music.

Medical Student
    That thread was active last month, but I haven't seen much activity this month on it. I guess we are not that talkative a bunch :)

But yeah. January 31-March 15 (or earlier than March, please) I am going to be glued to my mailbox. I hate this waiting. It was bad enough last year, but two years in a row is just too much!