application fee paid twice back in june. should i call??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sang86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello people

today, while i was just checking my bank account, I found out that I paid application fee twice at a certain dental school ( this was back in June and I paid online.) -> this is totally my fault b/c I confused this dental school with other school which i hadn't paid.

I would so make a call if that dental school rejected me or something, but that school is where I will be attending next year. Should I call and explain all this story and tried to get refund.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i would not b/c you'll be making much more than that as a dentist... so wat's a few hundred bucks?

This is your way of confessing you bought your way into school isn't it. HA Ha

Don't ask for the money back, ask if it could be placed towards your deposit.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you need it... GET IT!

If you will be just fine without needing it...than just ask for it to be applied to your tuition.

It's your money....you shouldn't feel as if its a problem asking for it back......even if your going to that school.

It's not tacky...its yours and you do with it as YOU please!

YOUR money...YOUR life...YOUR decision..

I think the deposit thing is the best idea, because even if you get the money back you're going to be paying them a lot in the near future. I don't think the ppl at the school would mind, you're not asking something unreasonable.