Program-Specific Info / Q's Application Help OT (SUNY DOWNSTATE) 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edgegripsubz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying for the June 2016 OT program at Downstate. I notice that I have to submit in supplemental information (Course registration, Resume, Prereqs- grid, LORs). Do I have to submit that via admission email after I submit my application or do I have to cram in the extra documents in the application somewhere (even if there is no designated link to upload resume, pre-req grid, etc.).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It was in the instructions - send as spearate email after you submit online

I'm applying for the June 2016 OT program at Downstate. I notice that I have to submit in supplemental information (Course registration, Resume, Prereqs- grid, LORs). Do I have to submit that via admission email after I submit my application or do I have to cram in the extra documents in the application somewhere (even if there is no designated link to upload resume, pre-req grid, etc.).

Have you been contacted for an interview? I just got an email today about an interview in two weeks!

Members don't see this ad :)
@OTinfo, tell us about the interview!! Still haven't heard anything on my end. Eeekkk