This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmariehartley4

Reaction score
I’m embarassed and disappointed in myself for having a handful of typos in my application that I can no longer change because I didn’t notice them until after I submitted my application. Luckily my essay is good but my experiences and achievement section is where the misspelling lies. I fear the typos will hurt my chances if things came down to picking me and someone else for an interview or for a slot in the program. I already have a lower gpa so I really wanted to do everything else right and ensured my essay and responses were perfect and I met all requirements but forgot to check my experience and achievement section for errors. I know I can’t do anything now but hope for the best, but I really hope it isn’t what gets me rejected I’m the end. Anyone else have typo errors in their application? I don’t want to be too hard on myself but I’m upset it was a mistake I could have caught but I didn’t.

Members don't see this ad.

Email PTCAS to see if they’ll open your app back up so you can edit

Email PTCAS to see if they’ll open your app back up so you can edit
I contacted them via the like chat they have and then the person said I am unable to edit it. I tried to ask since it wasn’t verified yet if I could quickly fix them and they responded saying nothing could be edited. Unfortunately :/ idk if calling someone would make a difference.