Application Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babytomato

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Several questions about the AADSAS:

1. If I shadow at a dental clinic, do I list the name of the clinic I shadowed at or list all the dentists I shadowed there?

2. Would I be able to include leading a bible study group (organized by my church)?

3. If the application has a limited number of spots to put down volunteering experience, how do they know how many total hours we volunteered if we volunteered at more locations?

I'm not applying this year, but these are the questions that came to mind when I glanced at the application. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

1. If I shadow at a dental clinic, do I list the name of the clinic I shadowed at or list all the dentists I shadowed there?

2. Would I be able to include leading a bible study group (organized by my church)?

3. If the application has a limited number of spots to put down volunteering experience, how do they know how many total hours we volunteered if we volunteered at more locations?

I'm not applying this year, but these are the questions that came to mind when I glanced at the application. Thanks for your help!
1. You can list the clinic you shadow and you can put in the info (suppervisor) which doctor you shadow and specific info.
2. If you are leading it, yes ad extracurricular.
3. The site has a part were you can put all the hours you volunteer for each activity. Ex. If you volunteer as a tutor 2 hrs a weeks for a year, you can put that. (It gives you like a calculator.

I would advise you to create an account now (even if you are not applying this cycle) just so can get to play with it and have some experience. Also read the manual on how to fill the application. You can find that at AADSAS.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
1. You can list the clinic you shadow and you can put in the info (suppervisor) which doctor you shadow and specific info.
2. If you are leading it, yes ad extracurricular.
3. The site has a part were you can put all the hours you volunteer for each activity. Ex. If you volunteer as a tutor 2 hrs a weeks for a year, you can put that. (It gives you like a calculator.

I would advise you to create an account now (even if you are not applying this cycle) just so can get to play with it and have some experience. Also read the manual on how to fill the application. You can find that at AADSAS.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good suggestion! Thank you for answering all my questions!

1. I listed the names of the dentists
2. sure
3. what was said previously by other users

Reactions: 1 user