Application vs. Matriculation Pre-requisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

capt_levi_93

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to reliably see if a course is required at the time of application or by the time of matriculation? I was planning to finish up physics and orgo 2 during my application year, but it was brought to my attention that some courses are required when you apply. Any advice is appreciated 😀
 
AFAIK, all prereqs are prematriculation requirements. I know people who have taken classes such as Physics II or Orgo II in the summer before medical school. If a school has a pre-application requirement, they would make that explicit either on their website or on their secondary.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors