application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazydentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already taken nbde-1 and got my score,appearing for toefl in a few days,can I apply to universities before toefl score report...B'coz I have already asked ets to send the toefl score reports to dental schools directly...I dont want to be late in application cycle...
Plz guide

Members don't see this ad.

I have already taken nbde-1 and got my score,appearing for toefl in a few days,can I apply to universities before toefl score report...B'coz I have already asked ets to send the toefl score reports to dental schools directly...I dont want to be late in application cycle...
Plz guide

Why don't you post all your questions in one thread? or better USE SEARCH

Yes, you can apply before you take TOEFL, just make sure your TOEFL score reaches the school before application deadline. Also, the school will not consider your application till they receive all necessary documents......so, it's your call

Why don't you post all your questions in one thread? or better USE SEARCH

Yes, you can apply before you take TOEFL, just make sure your TOEFL score reaches the school before application deadline. Also, the school will not consider your application till they receive all necessary documents......so, it's your call
Ok..but there is a column in application form asking for toefl score...so can I leave it blank or awaited?