Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have noticed that it has been particularly hard for me to focus on school work this semester. Especially while waiting to hear from all of the schools I have applied to. It is even hard for me to currently concentrate even though I know the only school I have left to hear from is UC Davis. I think it is so hard because I am nervous about my two interviews coming up and I have no clue what to expect at these interviews. I feel like even after the interviews are over I still will not be able to concentrate because I will then be waiting to hear whether I have been accepted or not. Anyone else having the same problem?
Im so paralyzed with fear about my interviews that it has kept me from preparing well for them
but I have a mock interview tomorrow, so Im sure that will help get me into the mode. 

