-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Applied, Interviewed, Accepted
Started by timbutt2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
applied to 5, interviewed 2, accepted 1
Applied to 5: University of Nebraska Medical Center, University of Minnesota, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale, Creighton, University of Wyoming
Got interview invites from all 5.
Interviewed at: UNMC, U of MN, MWU-CPG
Accepted at: UNMC, U of MN, MWU-CPG
Attending: UNMC
Got interview invites from all 5.
Interviewed at: UNMC, U of MN, MWU-CPG
Accepted at: UNMC, U of MN, MWU-CPG
Attending: UNMC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied: 6
Interviews offered: 5
Interviews attended: 3
Accepted: 3
Interviews offered: 5
Interviews attended: 3
Accepted: 3
Applied To 20
Interview Offered-4
Interviewed-3
Waitlisted-1
Alternate-1
I'll Hear Back On Another By Thursday.
If I Don't Get In, That's A Waste Of Money.
Interview Offered-4
Interviewed-3
Waitlisted-1
Alternate-1
I'll Hear Back On Another By Thursday.
If I Don't Get In, That's A Waste Of Money.
Applied: 18
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 1 👍
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 1 👍
Applied To 20
Interview Offered-4
Interviewed-3
Waitlisted-1
Alternate-1
I'll Hear Back On Another By Thursday.
If I Don't Get In, That's A Waste Of Money.
let me update, waitlisted at one, alternate at one, and denied at the other.
I just realized this forum is named, "Applied, Interviewed, Accepted"
maybe I'll get accepted one day this year.
let me update, waitlisted at one, alternate at one, and denied at the other.
I just realized this forum is named, "Applied, Interviewed, Accepted"
maybe I'll get accepted one day this year.
Ouch, there's always next year coming up in a month!
Can you pm me or post your stats if you don't mind? I'm applying to about 20 because my stats are pretty horrible. Just wondering if we were on the same path.
Ouch, there's always next year coming up in a month!
Can you pm me or post your stats if you don't mind? I'm applying to about 20 because my stats are pretty horrible. Just wondering if we were on the same path.
gpa 3.4
pcat-59
what do you mean by, "there's always next year coming up in a month!"
lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I got into U of Charleston last month, incase anyone wanted an update, lol.
Applied 4
Interviewed 3
Accepted 2
Interviewed 3
Accepted 2
Applied to: 4 (pulled 3 as I decided I didn't want any of them)
Interviewed at: 1
Accepted to: 1 🙂 (my first choice!)
Interviewed at: 1
Accepted to: 1 🙂 (my first choice!)
Applied: 8 - UGA, Mercer, Samford, South, VCU, Shenandoah, Wingate, MCSC
Interview offer: 6 - Mercer, Samford, South, Shenandoah, Wingate, UGA
Went to interview: 4 - Mercer Samford, South, UGA
Denied: 2 - VCU, MCSC
Waitlist: 1 - Samford
Accepted: 3 - Mercer, South, UGA
Attending University of Georgia's College of Pharmacy in the Fall!! 🙂
Interview offer: 6 - Mercer, Samford, South, Shenandoah, Wingate, UGA
Went to interview: 4 - Mercer Samford, South, UGA
Denied: 2 - VCU, MCSC
Waitlist: 1 - Samford
Accepted: 3 - Mercer, South, UGA
Attending University of Georgia's College of Pharmacy in the Fall!! 🙂
2:2:2 (NSU and UF-Gainesville)
Attending UF-Gainesville c/o 2012 🙂
Attending UF-Gainesville c/o 2012 🙂
I applied to 6 schools and was offered interviews at all 6. I actually interviewed at my top 3. I was accepted at 2 right off the bat and at the other, was waitlisted then accepted two days later (weird, right?).
so I got into U of Charleston last month, incase anyone wanted an update, lol.
Congratulations! Your hard work paid off! 👍
Applied: 1
Interviewed :1
Accepted: 1
whew........
Interviewed :1
Accepted: 1
whew........
Applied: 2
Interviews Offered: 2
Interviews Attended: 1
Accepted: 1
Interviews Offered: 2
Interviews Attended: 1
Accepted: 1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied: 10
Interview offers: 6
Interviews attended: 2
Never heard from: 2
Waitlisted: 2
Accepted: 1 (my first interview, first choice, and first acceptance, hence why I declined the other interviews. I also wrote to the schools I haven't heard from and told them to rescind my app).
Interview offers: 6
Interviews attended: 2
Never heard from: 2
Waitlisted: 2
Accepted: 1 (my first interview, first choice, and first acceptance, hence why I declined the other interviews. I also wrote to the schools I haven't heard from and told them to rescind my app).
Applied: 1
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 1
🙂
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 1
🙂
1,1,1
Cuz im fly
Cuz im fly
Applied: 4
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 1 so far
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 1 so far
Applied: 10
Interview offers: 5
Interviewed: 3
Acceptances: 3
I kinda went over kill with the applications and didn't finish 4 of the supplementals (waste of money, I know). I got lazy and didn't feel like going to two interviews by the second semester.
Interview offers: 5
Interviewed: 3
Acceptances: 3
I kinda went over kill with the applications and didn't finish 4 of the supplementals (waste of money, I know). I got lazy and didn't feel like going to two interviews by the second semester.
I sent out my PharmCAS to six schools, but only filled out the supplemental application for three of them. I was invited to interviews at all three schools. I was accepted at St. John Fisher, waitlisted at LECOM, and haven't heard either way from Pittsburgh (expecting to be rejected for pre-req reasons).
jesus, im always surprised by ppl who applies to more than 7 schools, and actually go to most of the interviews even after they got accepted by their top choice! common ppl, save some money and give other ppl a chance to get an interview if u have no intention of going there! ha
me--- finished supplemental to 4
interview invite to 4
decline to 3, cause got accepted to top choice 👍
me--- finished supplemental to 4
interview invite to 4
decline to 3, cause got accepted to top choice 👍
Applied: 4
Inerviewed: 3
Rejected: 1
Waitlisted: 1
STILL WAITING: 2

Inerviewed: 3
Rejected: 1
Waitlisted: 1
STILL WAITING: 2


Applied: 5
Interview invites: 5
Interviewed: 4
Accepted: 2
Interview invites: 5
Interviewed: 4
Accepted: 2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied: 3 (would've been 5 if I finished all the applications)
Invites: 2
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 1
I'm kind of weird because I was accepted before the second interview or else I definitely would've went to both.
Invites: 2
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 1
I'm kind of weird because I was accepted before the second interview or else I definitely would've went to both.
Applied to: 2
Interviewed at: 2
Accepted to: 2
MERCER HERE I COME!!!
Interviewed at: 2
Accepted to: 2
MERCER HERE I COME!!!
Applied: 4 (withdrew app for 1)
Interview offers: 3
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 2
Interview offers: 3
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 2
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 7K
