Applied to NYU Ortho but ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Imi Goldberg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya'll,
As mentioned. Wanted to ask, international FTDs, do they stand a chance against locals applying even though they could show they could provide more money in their financial reports compared to locals? The reason I'm popping this, is that a friend of mine from Saudi Arabia, a rich boy sorta, wants to enroll in NYU too.. And I dont want that guy in the same turf.. So what do you think. Oh, and PLEASE LEAVE ALL DEROGATORY, STUPID, 6YO REPLIES BEHIND THIS THREAD.

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya'll,
As mentioned. Wanted to ask, international FTDs, do they stand a chance against locals applying even though they could show they could provide more money in their financial reports compared to locals? The reason I'm popping this, is that a friend of mine from Saudi Arabia, a rich boy sorta, wants to enroll in NYU too.. And I dont want that guy in the same turf.. So what do you think. Oh, and PLEASE LEAVE ALL DEROGATORY, STUPID, 6YO REPLIES BEHIND THIS THREAD.

This question has been asked 1000 times on this forum...for the last time: rich boys from saudi arabia will always share your turf...it is ALL about how much you can produce in your financial reports!

PS when do you hear back from ortho?

Members don't see this ad :)
This question has been asked 1000 times on this forum...for the last time: rich boys from saudi arabia will always share your turf...it is ALL about how much you can produce in your financial reports!

PS when do you hear back from ortho?

Actually I've been moved to the backup list. Apparently my credentials arent that ****en great... My GPA is 3.2

hi

you are most welcome to this education forum site,here you can find lots of thing related to ur education career
and for your query u can contact your freinds.

--------------------------
Struts2 Jquery

Last edited: