Hey everyone, I'm Pre-Osteo and just graduated in December from a top undergrad with a 3.15c and 3.05s GPA as a Chemistry Major. I reserved a seat for the January MCAT, but after taking a diagnostic AAMC MCAT #3 (9BS, 9PS, 10V) yesterday with no prior content review, I'm thinking about postponing the test date until April in order to actually study for this (realistic goal ...33?). In the next few months, I will also have to devote my time to a full time job in a research lab as well as clinical volunteering. So my question is: should I wait and take the MCAT in April.... and then during the summer, retake some of the science classes I got B's/C's in to boost my GPA and apply broadly through AACOMAS? OR, should I go ahead and take the MCAT in January with a ~28 and apply to SMP programs in February/March and then submit AACOMAS in the summer.... Just out of curiosity, is it generally discouraged to take the MCAT twice? E.g. if I took it in January for the SMP program deadlines, and then retook in April with better performance? Thanks in advance, and best of luck to everyone in their endeavors during 2011!