Applying Early

Started by Jay12
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I just had a quick question. Is the first or second week of September still considered early for admission as far as applications are concerned (i'm applying at NECO, ICO, SCCO, NOVA, AND SCO)?

In addition, when listing my shadowing experience, how do I show them how many hours I have shadowed? (i.e. do you send in log sheets of your hours or just list how many hours in your application, etc..)

Thanks everyone.
 
im not sure about the other schools..but im pretty sure for scco..any time in september is considered early and probly even october..

you should check with the advisors from each school to be sure

& im not sure about the shadowing question..