Applying for dental license for different states

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plusalpha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

When applying for dental license for another state when I already have an active license, can I deactivate my current license after I get that new license, or will my application for the new license not even go through the system if I possess that active license? Or will the state board automatically deactivate my current license upon granting me the new license?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

When applying for dental license for another state when I already have an active license, can I deactivate my current license after I get that new license, or will my application for the new license not even go through the system if I possess that active license? Or will the state board automatically deactivate my current license upon granting me the new license?

Thank you
You can have multiple active licenses with different states.

Big Hoss

Reactions: 2 users
You can have multiple active licenses with different states.

Big Hoss

Thank you, Big Hoss.
I assumed that one could only hold on active license, but I guess I was wrong.
Similar question, can I be an active member at the same time for two different state dental associations as well?

Thank you, Big Hoss.
I assumed that one could only hold on active license, but I guess I was wrong.
Similar question, can I be an active member at the same time for two different state dental associations as well?
if you pay the dues you can join as many as you want.

not sure why you would want to but I'm pretty sure its a pay to play game

Reactions: 1 user