Applying for second residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darkmatter

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Second residency wont start until I complete the first residency but I need to apply to ERAS again. I am having trouble with it, getting a token, etc. Do I have to go through my medical school again?
 
Yes, you will need to go to your medical school and get another token. You will need to re-upload your LOR's, etc.
 
What is meant by re upload your LOR's?
Do I have to ask LOR writers to resubmit letters to my school?
Thanks for info as I am also doing ERAS for second time.