Applying Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ballerinadoctor

Lo tuyo no tiene nombre
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying this cycle coming up and I was wondering...

my summer semester grades would be up june 28 so i guess if i were to take courses in the summer i would submit that date... but I think if get As and take the maximum amount of credits (six) my gpa would raise .07... is it even worth it? i feel like its not... but maybe thats just my laziness to not take anything in the summer... but really .05 that cant do much can it???

what do you all think?

do i wait a little longer and hopefully raise it that .05 or just apply early with what I have?

Members don't see this ad.

Apply with what you've got. An early app will easily compensate for such a marginally higher GPA.

Good luck to you! :luck:

I'm applying this cycle coming up and I was wondering...

my summer semester grades would be up june 28 so i guess if i were to take courses in the summer i would submit that date... but I think if get As and take the maximum amount of credits (six) my gpa would raise .07... is it even worth it? i feel like its not... but maybe thats just my laziness to not take anything in the summer... but really .05 that cant do much can it???

what do you all think?

do i wait a little longer and hopefully raise it that .05 or just apply early with what I have?

Probably not a big deal, but it might depend on your current GPA. If it's already solid don't worry about it, but if it's low, the boost might help.