Applying to a Med School 2nd time in the same year...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turbon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have my heart set on this one school. Of course, I applied there early and found out that I just didn't have what it took to get in from the Admission Committee itself. But, I just feel that so many things went wrong for me...the interview...the responses...how they saw me and my motives... everything. So, I really would like a 2nd chance. And considering I still have time left to make this application in again, would it be OK for me to do it, as well as clear up what went wrong the first time around?

Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

you're kidding, right?

you have to wait until the 2006 application cycle, kiddo. now, you could appeal your rejection... but as far as applying again... i think you're s.o.l.

turbon said:
Hey,

I have my heart set on this one school. Of course, I applied there early and found out that I just didn't have what it took to get in from the Admission Committee itself. But, I just feel that so many things went wrong for me...the interview...the responses...how they saw me and my motives... everything. So, I really would like a 2nd chance. And considering I still have time left to make this application in again, would it be OK for me to do it, as well as clear up what went wrong the first time around?

Thanks...

No.

Check the house for a carbon monoxide leak.