Applying to both Match and Non-Match AEGD/GPR programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is it ok to apply to both non-match and match AEGD/GPR programs?

  • YES

    Votes: 10 83.3%
  • NO

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends (Explain below)

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12

GoDental101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it ok to apply to both non-match and match AEGD/GPR programs? I've heard contradictory opinions so I wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks!
 
It's 100% okay. I applied to both and ended up getting into a match program. You can withdraw from the match if you get accepted by a program you like that is non-match, which is usually earlier than when you submit your rankings of match programs.