Applying to MCPHS Worcester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Swanchick84

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have a bachelor's degree and am interested in applying to MCPHS Worcester. For those that applied last year, when is the earliest date I can submit my application? I went to their website and it still has the application for 2006.

Thanks in advance.
 
Swanchick84 said:
Hi all,

I have a bachelor's degree and am interested in applying to MCPHS Worcester. For those that applied last year, when is the earliest date I can submit my application? I went to their website and it still has the application for 2006.

Thanks in advance.
I called them yesturday about that actually and they said the application will be avalible aug 1st and they will not start accepting untill oct 1st
 
WhoaTasneem said:
I called them yesturday about that actually and they said the application will be avalible aug 1st and they will not start accepting untill oct 1st


Thanks! =)