Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many of you nontrads are considering applying with a degree?
I only have six courses left before I have completed all of the prerequisites.
Background: 5.5 years of military service, 4.0 sGPA, 92 hours completed, 450+ hours of shadowing military physicians, one acknowledgement in a published paper, currently working in an analytical chem lab, two associate degrees, married with a child on the way. Only thing that worries me is that is that 57 hours are from a CC.
I only have six courses left before I have completed all of the prerequisites.
Background: 5.5 years of military service, 4.0 sGPA, 92 hours completed, 450+ hours of shadowing military physicians, one acknowledgement in a published paper, currently working in an analytical chem lab, two associate degrees, married with a child on the way. Only thing that worries me is that is that 57 hours are from a CC.