Applying to multiple schools at different times?

Started by opto1995
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

opto1995

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I able to submit an application to certain schools now, and others at a later date as long as it's before their deadline?

I am undecided on whether to apply to a couple schools, and I am just wondering if I am going to be locked out of OptomCAS once I submit my current applications.
 
Am I able to submit an application to certain schools now, and others at a later date as long as it's before their deadline?

I am undecided on whether to apply to a couple schools, and I am just wondering if I am going to be locked out of OptomCAS once I submit my current applications.

No you wont be, you absolutely can apply to others later