Applying to Radiation Oncology as a DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Dramon Green voice: Rad onc thought it was plastics(only other field that seems somewhat elitist but Prbly not to this level) but in reality it’s the new fam med
So is your avatar a reference to winning wars 100 years ago? Anyway, you can't spell loser. I'm not sure why you're here, or what you're going for. Nobody is being elitist. We just have standards.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So is your avatar a reference to winning wars 100 years ago? Anyway, you can't spell loser. I'm not sure why you're here, or what you're going for. Nobody is being elitist. We just have standards.
Are you not a proud American? Or are those people who fought to defeat nazi germany and Japan not “elite” enough. Personally I feel my avatar is better than some random R but that’s just me. Caring about spelling on an online forum is also very 1990’s like the vast majority of people on this thread. Rad onc’s standards don’t matter(?) because no one should go into rad onc anyway as it has been said on this thread to the OP multiple times.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would 100% do path(rising in popularity) over radiation oncolgy… I couldn’t stand a day around the type of people in this thread. Pathologists are chill af and they don’t blast their patients with radiation which is a huge plus point.

I would 100% do path(rising in popularity) over radiation oncolgy… I couldn’t stand a day around the type of people in this thread. Pathologists are chill af and they don’t blast their patients with radiation which is a huge plus point.

I support this decision.

I think that this thread has run its course.

Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.