Applying to radiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Second Doctor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep getting conflicting advice on ERAS applications and radiology. I typed a long post and it just got deled when I submitted😡. So I'm just going to ask a quick question - for those of us applying to middle to lower tier programs, is not having ERAS completed by Sept. 1 the death of our apps?
 
I typed a long post and it just got deled when I submitted😡.

At times, your 'editing session' in these bulletin boards times out while you are composing a particularly gripping piece of prose. Consider typing it up in the 'notepad' editor on windows and then cut and paste it in here.