1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

April 2002 MCATers: When will you submit 2003 amcas?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Yogi Bear, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

For those who took the april mcat, when r u gonna submit your application? my score isn't under the 'test' section when i click print. should i wait to submit?

p.s. i think i posted something like this earlier but i can't find the thread.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

I'm going to submit first week of July.

4. jot

jot

hey, i submitted last tuesday; there is no point waiting if that is the only thing that is holding you back - they will eventually fill in the scores themselves. they just want to make sure they can get the $15 from you. goodluck.
    -jot

5. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    when i get my act together and do the final editing of my personal statement, i'll submit my amcas (i'm shooting for wednesday). i'm not waiting for them to fill in my score... it seems kinda pointless to wait.

6. xoomn

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I second that.. :)