April interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrazyCatLadyDO

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of some advice... I was accepted to ACOM in December and have already placed my deposit. I just received an interview at TUNCOM and am trying to figure out whether or not to attend. I know that Touro is more established, but how does it compare to ACOM? Thoughts? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Bellagio buffet >>> everything. I'm probably over analyzing, but if I just received an II then they must still have seats? I don't want to get my hopes up just to be put on the wait list.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm deciding to not attend ACOM because of mandatory attendance, location, and slightly lower than average first pass percentages.

Might as well attend the interview, you never know what will happen. TUNCOM>> ACOM in my eyes as well. Mostly because of the mandatory attendance.

Assuming you are financially able to make the trip:

This is an excuse to have a mini vacation in Las Vegas for school purposes. Need I say more?

In my opinion TUNCOM >> ACOM. Go for the interview, and then decide.

Also, which do you like better, buffet or barbecue?

Wow @Goro actually saying one school is better than another, and one of them NOT being LUCOM? :O

Reactions: 1 user
Bellagio buffet >>> everything. I'm probably over analyzing, but if I just received an II then they must still have seats? I don't want to get my hopes up just to be put on the wait list.

Not necessarily-- I remember going to an interview a few years ago (different school) and found out when I got there that we were interviewing for waitlist spots.

If you have the money and time to interview and can see yourself going to TUNCOM over ACOM, might as well go to the interview! On the other hand, if you'd prefer ACOM anyway, or if going means you won't be able to pay your rent or whatever, stick with your ACOM acceptance and be happy.

Do anything to avoid mandatory attendance.