April MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wander

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any possible way one can prepare for all that genetic/molecular sh** that violated me in yesterday's mcat?

Members don't see this ad.

You know i dunno about these practice books I actually took genetics in college and that really helped me but i don't mean to say that's the only way but it's so much crap and you really need to get used to it, the stuff in my kaplan book didn't even come close..my advice if you can take a class if not i'll try to ask around and tell you about a good book to study from.

wander said:
Is there any possible way one can prepare for all that genetic/molecular sh** that violated me in yesterday's mcat?

Well after taking Genetics I and II and I am currently in Molecular Genetics... lol... most of the genetics questions were a walk in the park. I wish I had more of them..

my answer: take a genetics class... all the questions were very basic on stuff they teach you within the first few weeks of genetics I.

It's good to be a genetics major.

After taking an upper division genetics class, being able to answer those MCAT genetics questions was actually fun. Too bad I can't say the same for the crab and orgo passages. :eek: